Youth Express is seeking Strategic Partners, Corporate Sponsorship and Donations to support our youth outreach initiatives in the Hunter.
“Less than 15% of students waiting to receive their ATAR in 2018 believe the system prepares them for their next career pathway; More than 65% say their educational experience had not prepare them for life after school.” (https://youthsense.com.au/research/ Year 13 Survey,2018)
- Community public relations and marketing support
- Workforce development, skills development and early aspiration building
- Social service and community giving
- Access to survey data and quarterly reports measuring reach and impact
- Meet philanthropy objectives in supporting youth, the disadvantaged, Indigenous and community support through education
- Help prevent unskilled and under-engaged workforce
- Volunteering opportunities for staff to engage with programs through mentorship, event support and fundraising.
- Enhance awareness and outreach of career and educational opportunities in the Hunter
- Support wellbeing of youth and community members by build confidence through new and engaging experiences
- Support school curriculum through project based learning
- Increase aspirations and build employability skill sets of youth and community members
- Build partnerships with business, industry, education providers that will be sustained and ongoing.
We value strategic partners that support our community and have common visions in supporting our youth. We believe all young people have the potential to thrive and engage in meaningful ways in their community. Sponsors are recognized through brand awareness and name recognition in line with their sponsor level.
Contact us today to learn more and we can create a package that meets your needs.